Saturday 6 April 2019

Elmira PhotoWalk

I had a reason to be in Elmira and as a result I went for a walk to the location where I was destined to be at. On the way I found a lot of beauty and on my way back to catch a bus home, I did a bit of a detour. Because of the detour I found a lot of beauty I didn't know was there. Join me as we go for a walk, first on sidewalks and then side trails, some of which were a bit muddy. Next time I'm here I plan to explore the whole trail, not just some of it.

To capture some of these photos I had to pull out my Sony CyberShot, but for the most part I took the pictures with my iPhone XR. It takes some clear and beautiful photos so that is why I use it so much.



This was where I first saw that there is a path in the bush on my right. That was where I found the first two photos later in the afternoon on my way back.











Last fall a friend and I visited this location but it looked a bit different then. As I was so close I just had to take a look.








Just around the corner from where I was I found this trail that I plan to walk another time.







I could not make out exactly what this sign is all about and the street I was on was too busy to attempt getting closer to it as it was literally on the edge of the street.




I have always loved the beauty of rail fences.









This is the path that I decided to walk to the right on my way back to Arthur Street.















































 



 



















No comments:

Post a Comment